Thursday, September 11, 2008

Expressions

I feel time goes quite slowly this time..
Future.. Wondering should I even think of the future?
Maybe its too earlier to think of it....
But I'm relaly concern about it..
For her.. for us.. for me....
Just hope that it doesn't affect her much...

Fear... Exist in both of us...
Because we don't know when are we gonna meet again..
Fear that in two years time.. Things may go different..
Decision lies in our hand.. Not either one of us...
If both of us stand strongly together..
Hardly anything could bother us...

Anxiety... Existed in me...
Receiving news around that people going to Taiwan...
Yesterday.. Some MPs went Taiwan...
Not only that... Jason going to Taiwan..
Man Dee going to Taiwan... What about me??
I'm stuck here.. Helplessly doing nothing...
What can I do?? Nothing!!

Sorry.. I should say to you...
Sorry that I randomly raise up an issue..
Sorry for giving you so much pressures...
Sorry for grasping you to my life...
Just wish that you will be happy always..

Risk.. A huge gamble from both of us...
I think he did "show hand" to each other..
We won half of it now... why not win the other half??
Let us continue to show what we have..
And see what comes to us...

Possible of the impossible..
You are the one making everything possible...
Why not let me be the one now making possible things...
Thinking of possible rather than impossible...
Should that only be in our mind??
Be optimistic to the happening things around us...

I thank you for taking me as part of your life now...
Still make judgement base on your family condition..
You condition.. You ability.. Your opportunity.. Your dreams..
No matter what decision will you make in two years time..
I will happily respect your decisions...
You are indeed a special girl =) I Love You~

No comments: