Thursday, September 18, 2008

Regret

I guess it is too late to regret now..

Thinking back how not rational am I?

No doubt I'm suffering from a dilemma and had a bad eye-ache..

Really happy that you got a new phone already =)

But sorry I couldn't hide my emotions away from you..

Making you feel even worst... Next time I shall keep it when you're happy..

Leon.. Leon.. You must learn how to control your emotions..

Not only in work.. BUT in personal too... Gosh...

All I could say is sorry...... and....... thank you......

I will not give you trouble anymore.... not when you are happy and enjoying....



Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves and your dreams
Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time
Together, we will rebuild ourselves
The road is ahead of us
So lets start out today

Just one more thing, the people and the friends we have lost and the dreams that fade
Never forget them

No comments: