Thursday, April 17, 2008

Assignments!

Thanks to Dr Elaine again for pressuring me on assignments =(
But she's quite farney, I laugh my ass off after reading this mail from her wei =P

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS (UFO)
Some students switch tutorials like UFO. They did not get my agreement.
Hence, I do not know to which tutorial the following assignments belong
to.
Please come and see me.
UFO 1's owner: Menon Shruti
UFO 2's owner: Nagaperwira Sudibyo Adhitya

Missing alien : Robert Devakumar - are you still enrolled in MGW1010?
Please come and see me or give me a call.

In MGW1010, we also have aliens to attend tutorials but their UFOs are
missing. Please come and see me or give me a call.
Alien with missing UFO 1: Tan Yong Jue
Alien with missing UFO 2: Tan Kai Xin
Alien with missing UFO 3: Kwaish Narrainen
Anyway 4 assignments gonna due on almost the same week =(
Economics, Accounts, Management and Stats!!
I'm almost done with accounts assignment 1 but can't finish today..
Because got Economics tutorial.. seriously I really miss Mr Andrew teaching...
Hope we can induce him to come here and teach for our Macro =P
Missing those time we discuss assignments together in Taylor's..
Especially with Ben, Queenie and Jimmy.. So effective ^_^
Now.. haix...
Hope hope and hope I can find team player people next semester onwards..
=( )= =( )= =( )= =( )= =( )= =( )= =( )= =( )= =( )= =( )=

No comments: