Saturday, April 12, 2008

Day 46

I went out for the whole day for Friday, first time had so much fun since I'm in Monash! Well first good news is that Dr Joan Poon said that if we can finish two topic next week, she will let us off on next next week =) But freaking darn stress in Management class, I just feel so much pressure when Ms Lee explain about assignment 2 =( Hehe.. but get to see Victoria present at the same time =P Didn't know she has a chubby face =P ahahaha.. After Management class, I'm free for the day!!! I went to meet up with Judith, Michelle, Kim Woon, De Yang, Xinyi,Suzanne and Grace with their friends too in piramid but didn't get to know the two girls name. We watched L change the world!!! Woo hoo!! One of my favourite movie! I rate it 4.5/5. Its a good movie but I dunno why that Jeffrey rated it 2.5/5 boooo!!

A short synopsis about L change the world:

L (Kenichi Matsuyama), a genius detective confronted Kira who was his toughest enemy ever. At last, L managed to close the case of Kira but had to pay a painful price, with his life. Now, with only 23 days to live, another serious case confronts L. A boy and a girl hold the keys to solving this case and L had to get into a desperate situation to protect the kids.

L change the world
Look at those food he eat!! SUGAR!!

The characters
The Crews

After the movie, we kinda wasted 30 minutes for deciding where to go after that, well the initial plan is to go Michelle's house, but Xinyi wanted to drink wants to go Laundry plus I have some plans clashing at night. Anyhow, we decided to go Michelle's house at last. I fetched Suzanne home first, then Michelle called me say that she will call back again when they decide to meet in MV or at her house. And so when I'm about to reach MV, I was curious she didn't call back, so I called her and OMG! They are still at Piramid! They then rushed to travel down to Michelle's house =P However, me and Peg-gy reached Michelle's house first with the help of Michelle's bro, Alex. Thanks ya bro! We waited 15 minutes, enjoying the catssss the house opposite I park my car. Gosh! That house got more than 6 cats and a few dogs. I wonder how they take care all of them.

The gals!
OMG!! DeYang! Dun commit suicide!!
Me & JuJu, me, Suzanne and Michelle (Partly hidden thanks to Grace =.=")

After they arrived, I parked my car at Mich's house, dang I was pulled to perform Ending theme of FFX but I refused too! I dam bad rite?? ahahaha.. I scare I too nervous and make mistakes that why I refuse. Pai seh! Some of them playing ps2 and some playing cards. Gosh! Should see how crazy they are that day =P

Then, we went for dinner at one of the dai chao coffee shop. Hmm.. before that, I had problem with my car, I was shocked to see my car have no petrol left and that yellow fuel light appear. So went to Shell petrol station and pumped RM30 petrol and the meter boosted up 2 bars. Wow.. weird! I think something wrong with the meter. Well we didn't hang out quite long with them cause we had another plan, so we left as soon as we finish our dinner.

Me, Michelle, Peg-gy

I flied to One Utama, meeting up with Jeffrey and his friends, Issac and one more.. errr.. Sowee I forgot his name! aiks! Well I bumped to my cousin who also gonna watch movie at GSC, Bryan and his two friends. So we tumpang them to buy Three Kingdom ticket =) Thanks Bryan! Then I met Shi Yi with his friends from Monash, I just get to know him on Friday morning.

After we bought the tickets, we have like 1 hour and 30 mins left. So we went to play arcade games, having Peg-gy introduced some games that we never played before, we really have fun that night. Man that Jeffrey really game freak, he can adapt to new game so fast!!! Erk! His friends were pro too.

At 11.45p.m. we finally ended our arcade games and went to GSC to watch Three Kingdom. Hmm.. It was a great movie based on the history of China, it was same in the game, Dynasty Warrior too! Wow! I rate it 3/5 The actions and fightings are just awesome! But I think the story was too short. Hmm.. I think most people won't understand it unless they know about the history. For example, the ending is that the dynasty was reunited by Jin Dynasty. I think many people will wonder what on earth is Jin dynasty? Where did it come from? Because it wasn't mention in the story. Some important scene should be included in the movie as well. Overall, still a worthwhile movie to watch =)

Three Kingdoms
Zhao Zilong/Zhao Yun (Andy Lau)Cao Ying (Maggie Q)

The movie ended around 1.30a.m. Jeffrey followed his friends back and I fetch Peg-gy home. hehe.. Michelle!! I chong 4 hong dang yesterday man!!! hehehe.. Hope this won't scare you =P I really wanna thank all of you all who watched with me, my two favourite movies =) It was a fun night, enjoying from 1p.m to 1.30+p.m. =P Well I guess is time to get back to accounts assignment! =P Will post more photo as soon as I get it.

No comments: