Sunday, April 6, 2008

Late updates

Sorry for late updats!! XD Been outside for quite some time =P Well on Thursday I didn't slept for the whole day because of doing management assignment. Man I gave up for this assignment cause I didn't prepare well for it =S So on Friday I'm so glad that I've handed up that assignment the most that I stress about about. Is like a 30 kg weight just went off my shoulder =) Then around 1.30p.m. I left the Uni and met up with taylorians as they celebrated Judith birthday early one day. Sorry for coming late as I kind rushed my assignment though. I kinda miss them though as I feel so relax out when I'm with them =P Being in Monash is soooo freaking stress!! I went back uni as I have class at 3 to 5pm. Got back stats assignment result, 15.5/20, o.25 mark to HD lol..

Ju's birthday cake
Birthday card for Ju
Group photo!

(Source: from michelle and xinyi blog)
Must cite it just in case I'm charged against copyright =P

Well I went back home straight away after class and decided not to go out and replace my sleep hehe... Tiring day...

On Saturday I woke up darn late, I think it was because I'm over exhausted. Then went for HAIRCUT! Ok I cut my hair de! =.= After Jaye shouting so many time CUT YOUR HAIR! on Friday. I decided to cut my hair and hair wash too and head massage!! Man so relax after the massage =) After that, I went to Tropicana club with my family, played a 3 games of bowling and my hand hurt =(

After dinner at Tropicana club, I went to watch The Water Horse with my family and my cousins at Ceneleisure. Gosh!! I queue for 20 minutes maybe and got second row seat =( I personally rated it hmm.. 7/10 Lovely graphic and storyline but I just feel something were missing but just don't know what was it >.<
Poster
Cute rite??Cute water horse!!

I watched Man Utd vs Middlesbrough just now. Quite impressed with them but I'm darn angry with them too because they keep tackling Ronaldo.. I'm so worried when I saw Ronaldo limping at the end of the game. The game ended 2-2 draw and Ferdinand injured!! Omg!! Vidic out for three weeks and Ferdinand is injured!! Shyt!! That leave Man Utd out of defender!! Hope they can overcome this crisis at closing season stage!

No comments: