Monday, April 28, 2008

Life sux

One assignment coming after another
When will it stop coming??
Doing so much, achieving so little
Is it worth working so hard for it??
Study study study
When only can have rest??
My life getting really miserable now
Hope my 2nd semester will not be as bad as this

Eu Juin, Joanne, Shyen
I'm waiting and waiting and waiting
Another few more months
I'm gonna see you guys in Monash =)
Whose your most trustable person??
Is the people in SMK Taman Bukit Maluri
Wish I can turn back the clock make everything better

Should I regret coming to Monash??
I'm giving more than I receive
Its pretty hard to put a fake smile
And
I'm pretty tired already
When having fun, everyone is approachable
When study or assignment
No one give a dam shit about you

Lonely life begun again.
Can I stand it another few more months?
Need you guys back there
But everyone seems busy =(

~Mr. Miserable~

No comments: