Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Day 37

Its more than a month at Monash now..
Not feeling too good..
I skipped Economics lecture today =,=
I think this my first time skipping a lecture..
Cause I got fed up reaching to University at 9.30a.m.
So I just decided to skip it then went to library and continue assignment
Had management lecture also.. quite interesting la..
Especially some shock infos about Proton =P
I did some articles reading again.. Its just sooo dry!!!
And my eyes are arching every time I read it..
Well I went back at 7 something sorry to trouble Peg-gy and her father again..
Stuck in the traffic jam more than 1 hour..

Then went out to Pizza Hut for dinner..
Saw familiar back of someone.. Suspecting he's Wilson
So I'm curious whose the girl beside..
I totally got a shock afterwards.. It was Poh Yook!!
Man that was unexpected!! Wilson and Poh Yook back together again!!
Man that Wilson.. dunno how many gf he had changed de =.=
So un-loyal!! So I just say Hi to them lol..
Somemore went back that time they hold hands in front of me @.@
I wonder what happen to Weng Kit and Poh Yook last time =S
I mean I'm good friend of Weng Kit.. I feel bad for him wei...

The only good news today Man Utd 2-0 Roma!!
Man utd away somemore!!
Ronaldo and Rooney the man!!! =)

okay okay.. time to go back to management @.@
My life sux...

No comments: