Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My life getting miserable

Oh gosh.. I've been spending whole day reading tons of management articles and trying to force myself to understand everything. Brainstorming on what am I going to write about in the essay, the arguments and stuffs. For some reason, my soul was not with me today as I hardly concentrate what I'm doing today. At 2p.m. the bookshop had lucky draws, 5 Monash University Student Association committees and Catherine drawn up those draws. None of the winner of I-pod shuffle attended, but the grand prize winner of a Dell laptop appear somehow after her name called twice. Damn... she's lucky!! Yet later, I went to library and work hard again. My head gonna burst soon!! I'm afraid I can't take it anymore.. I'm feeling that I'm gonna get sick soon again =.=

Thats it for now.. Time to go back to management @.@

No comments: