Monday, April 7, 2008

Ferrari won!!!

Ferrai One Two!!!

Yay!!! First Ferrari one-two win of the season in Bahrain Gran Prix!! Massa repay to the mistakes that he had done on the first two race in Australia and Malaysia!! Massa and Raikkonen both stole the start after a mistake from Kubica =) Lovely race!! Both of them led the packs to the end of the grand prix ^_^ Once again, applaud to Sauber-BMW doing a great job this year strongly competing in the championship. Poor Hamilton who banged into Alonso Wakakakaka!!

Hamilton crashing into Alonso =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Leon said...

hey.. I'm sorry is all in Portuguese right?? I can't understand it >.<