Thursday, April 10, 2008

Gaining interest Losing interest

Gosh please help!! I have interest in economics at first but it seems that, that KN Wong dropping my interest!! Gosh!! He just copy paste exactly what is on the textbook!! Its just so boring and things gotten worst when me, peg-gy and one more student chatted with Ms Pok for very long time. When she talk about economics, about how tough it was. My interest dropping down again. Sigh.. Anyway I think I chose the right major for now.. Since Finance and Accounting deals with numbers =) Oh ya thats one thing I just knew that Finance need lots of Stats!!! hehe.. I'm glad I'm gaining more and more interest in accounts and stats.. For management, I think my interest is still hanging, I don't really like theory but Dr Elaine really motivated me from time to time. Sigh.. I'm worried about economics now..

Okay thats one thing I would like to share with you guys. For my accounting assignment 2, I have to buy this practice set which cost RM90!!!! And its dam thin wei!! Thank goodness we can do in pair, so I share with pegs la but still RM45!! Man thats insane wei!! Just do the whole book and pass it up to get 18%.. wth!!! And we can't sell if for second hand!! Gosh!!! so unfair!! I felt I got cheated today =(

Front view
Side view

No comments: