Tuesday, April 29, 2008

HAPPY 19th Birthday Michelle Kuak!!

Great! Today I have replacement class and guess what? I overslept for the first time! >.< Reaching class at 9.30a.m. half and hour late wei.. Luckily Ms Pok didn't SKIN me alive =P After class I went chat with Isaac a while until around 11.50a.m. he and his group walk to Sunway Piramid, so I follow along and took a taxi near Sunway college to Taylor's =) I used my negotiating skills again, that bloody taxi driver wanted to cheat me again, claiming that the ride cost RM10 =.= So I got quite mad and told him that RM5 take it or I'll find another taxi lol.. He gave up ^_^ I reached Taylor's around 12p.m. met Leon, chat with him a while and Grace eventually came after MIA for many many weeks =P Then Michelle Kuak came and we went to Old Town to celebrate her birthday. After ordering and finishing our lunch then Michelle Lee, Jaye, Judith and Kim Woon arrived, Nick joined us few minutes later.

Nick, Me and Grace
JMMKJ
Birthday girl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICH KUAK!!
ALL THE BEST IN EVERYTHING YA!!
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!

Around 2p.m. everyone went home except Grace, Jaye and Nick, they went rack I guess then Mich went Monash to have her class. Mich Lee sent me to KTM. Thanks again ya!! Met Kai Xuan at the KTM station. Walao that guy got new phone jorr =(

After 1 and half hours I finally reach home @.@ and my mom came pick me up to Perodua show room. And and and we collected our Myvi ^_^ Its a Myvi 1.3 sports edition ^_^ Finally I have a car liao!! No need so san foo wait stupid Malaysia's public transport jor =P Thanks Mom!!! Thanks Dad!!! Loves. One step closer to freedom ^_^ But hor.. why 1453?? Its either yat sei um sang (once die won't alive translated in Canto) or yat sei fai sang (once die fast alive) Anyway I'm so motivated now!!! Time to work on assignment!!
Will post photo later after I receive it from my friends.


Front view

Back view

No comments: