Thursday, April 24, 2008

Career and Employment Fair

Today me, cat, yi hong, and peg-gy all ponteng statistics lecture today just to meet up with taylorians =) Bear with us ba.. I always can doze off during Dr. Soo lecture =P We went straight to Taylor's after our accounting lecture. Then we had lunch with Yeh Sheong, Suzanne, Yee Jin, Xinyi, Kenneth and Leon in Pan's Bakery. Good thing to know Yee Jin (Egypt) still like an auntie ho ho ho ^_^

Then I met up with Michelle, Judith, Kim Woon, Madeline and Chee Cheng.. Then go ask around about internship, I guess mostly of the company only offers internship to 2nd year student.. We are amateur ma.. what to do.. Then Issac explained to us about the program in AIESEC more than 30 minutes.. I couldn't stand the pressure standing and asking around anymore, so I went to join Michelle they all at ground floor. After they went to lecture, i went back up again and OMG! They cat they all still asking about those stuffs @.@ So I just tagged along la.. Pressure? Stress la haix.. o.O

Cat and Yi Hong went back around 3 something, then me and peg-gy went to E-excess.. I had to go back early after my mom sms me that she is gonna reach KL central around 4pm. After discussing with my mom about the development traineeship from AIESEC.. My mom agreed with it, now I have to discuss with my father >.<

No comments: