Saturday, April 26, 2008

Monash Street Carnival 2008 Wet & Wild

First of all, I want to thank those who can make it today!
Then thanks for replying my invitation as well..
Is Ok if you guys cant' make it.. I understand =)

I left the house around 5pm and reach Monash half an hour later. I was expecting the parking gonna be full and guess what.. there was still parking lot left inside. Weird. However, not many people turn out. This made me came out an assumption that mostly of the Monash people are inactive OR should I say mostly of them are nerdy? or Game Freaks! LOL! no la.. Joking nia.. I guess this month there are many events, people are busy rite? Especially today got a big EPL match Man Utd vs Chelsea.

I went to watch a few performance before Cat & Yi Hong turn up o.O I'm there early because I'm here to have fun too beside than working for MBC =.=" There are eating burger competition, cultural dance and instrument performance.

Burger eating competition
Many people struggling to finish the second one

Mad bull ride anyone?
Poor guy.. falling down..

So Cat&Yi Hong arrived around 6pm. Then just nice got cheer leading performance =)

Then we try out some games. Peg-gy, Darren, Yeh Sheong, Leon, and Kenneth arrived later. And so our duty started at 7pm. Quite sien la.. but thanks to Yeh Sheong and gang entertaining us =) Both Yeh Sheong and Leon challenged the leader of drinking idol. The leader drank one can of 7up in 6.7 second. However, good try for both of them, but still can't defeat the leader Darren Low, President of MUSA.

After that, William called. Great Man Utd match already started 12 minutes wtf? So I went off early, picked up William and rushed to AC with Yeh Sheong and gang. Darn. Man Utd lost 1-2 to Chelsea. sigh. Another unlucky day for Man Utd. Really speechless about that game man! =( Ballack scored the first goal before half time. Rooney respond with a great equalizer. Rooney sub off for Ronaldo, Anderson sub off for O'shea wth =.=" And Ballack scored a penalty. *Speechless*

Once again.. Thanks to all who can make it today =) Wet and Wild RAWR!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I think the collection should secure more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.