Wednesday, October 17, 2007

4 days to go

Woke up early in the morning, hard time getting up resulting I'm so late today.. but lucky Swee Guan also woke up late.. =) Once I entered his car, I begin to study BCP for BCP test today.. Yet, I couldn't finish up so I continued to study in the class.. There goes my mood swing.. Maybe because yesterday I slept darn late.. Hey.. at least I'm doing accounting assignment lol..

I did until 2a.m. in the morning.. dam messy =3

In the class, as usual the class is noisy, I couldn't stand it and went out of the class to study finish BCP first.. My mood swing got worst when the computer in the lab today is freaking lag.. yea.. guess what.. The BB6 server down straight after I submitted my answer darn!!! Then again it got worsen when Alicia keep bugging my for answer for BCP.. darn.. one or two nevermind la.. but all.. no way!! I just couldn't be that nice anymore since my mood that time is darn bad.. so I just kinda scolded her a little.. just "tembak" laaaa!! grrh!! I'm disappointed getting 8.5/10 for the test because i clicked wrong answer.. dammit.. however, I check my answer for the exercise 5 and I got 10/10 I'm glad but due to the stupid server down, my answer all change to not given @.@ stupid server!! *complaint*

Then later in BCP replacement class.. argh!! I think i'm quite fed up that time de as my ulcer still hurting me damn a lot.. great.. I have to apologize to Melinda and Grace for my stupid behaviour today.. But I have to say.. accounting assignment is much more important.. Just if I really couldn't make everything in time.. you guys please go on ahead finish up yourself.. I'm sorry.. I hope I really can manage everything in time.. will update you guys later.. again I'm very sorry.. I will try my best to help you guys..

After accounting lecture, I went to the library with myera to do our accounting assignment.. darn.. myera called mun mun to collect the paper so she could finish up the ratio analysis on Air Asia but it took her more than 2 hours and yet she expect us to bring all the things down to give her.. So I've discussed with myera that time.. She said mun mun won't be coming tomorrow.. So I just suggest that since is just a few ratio why dun we finish up quickly by ourself.. both of us agree with it and we start our work.. then myera got to go and I've got to finish up everything by myself.. I'm so glad I manage to finish up all interpretation today!! I wrote 18 pages man!! wa seh.. proud of myself =P I think my accounting assignment is 40% done!! tomorrow we will finsih up the comment part, intro, conclusion then gao dim..

urgh! got to sleep now de.. or not I'm gonna be a zombie tomorrow.. and darn.. because i'm sleeping late everything.. a pimple just grow on my butt ><" I can't believe it.. so many place dun grow, grow there pulak.. I sit that time also got problem now.. aiks! I'm off to bed now.. nitez guys!!

No comments: