Saturday, October 13, 2007

Yet another day...

First of.. SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MUSLIM!!! Balik kampung.. ambil duit raya.. jangan guna banyak.. simpan untuk masa depan =P

Again, I played to whole maple story.. manage to officially became Assasin lvl 30 ^^ I tried to do my accounting II assignments, homeworks.. I just couldn't focus.. my mind and heart and soul have flown somewhere de.. I just couldn't concentrate at all.. don't have the mood to do it too.. sigh.. Today kena lecture by my mother.. I played maple from 9.a.m. till now??? in between got like break off 4 hours la.. sigh.. addiction..

A lot puzzle to be solve soon, part of my heart missing.. Wish I can find it as soon as possible.. lets see whats gonna happen tomorrow.. I think i'm gonna play whole day again.. aiks..

No comments: