Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Return back to college

After a few days of raya holidays.. we are finally back to college.. As today, I just came for the 2 hours English class today.. After the class, I went to mezzanine floor to do my accounting assignment.. Around 1p.m. I went lunch in casamaria (or some other names which I couldn't really remmeber) with Jeffrey together with some of his class mate, Jess, Zahra, Lewayne, Shannon.. however, we did not sit the same table because not enough tables.. I didn't feel any pressure till Jeffrey reminded me that accounting and BCP assignment due date is next monday!! oh gosh.. as if I done anything yet.. I'm still in raya mood..

After lunch, we went back to TBS with Jeff, his classmate got back first because Jeff took some long time to finist his meal.. then I met Myera there, I got too pressure ask her to quickly discuss with me about what to write in the comments.. Jeff join his group members doing accounts too.. Around 4.30p.m. thank goodness I found a transport.. so I went back with Thiam Ping, Jess and Nisha.. All of us chat about what we have done during raya break.. apparently none of us touch any of the college stuff (homework, assignments, etc..) We just chatted a while and me and Nisha silence ourself later so we won't be any spotlight.. aww.. Thiam Ping and Jess are sooooo sweet couple.. hm.. I don't want to announce anything officially while I need to find out more info on them =P Got back home around 5p.m. great.. just because my maid come out to open the gate.. they tease me gao gao!! eeek!! unfair!! lolz... you guys better watch out next time.. must counter back =P

Lastly, I shall start the countdown now (5 days more to go) to finish up everything includes englsih presentation, accounting II assignment and presentation, BCP presentation.. Will I make it in time?? Guess I have to buy much more oils to burn at night.. Battle against the time.. Sigh.. Everything just happen wrong time.. I'm still suffering thanks to my ulcer getting bigger and worst.. I just couldn't eat, I don't have the mood to do anything because of the pain in my mouth.. its KILLING!!! darn!!! I'm really suffering and I really need help!!! aiks.. I ate porridge for lunch and dinner, I guess I will have the same meal tomorrow too =S

No comments: