Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ramadan Buffet Dinner At Tropicana Club 2

Woo hoo.. I had my second ramadan buffet dinner of the month in tropicana club =D but this time is with my god grand parents Mr Francis and Ms Dora!! Great food again.. Super delicious food hehe.. The food is quite different compared to what we ate last week.. this time I had..

First round : Asparagus soup
Second round : Roti canai =)
Third round : Rice with "foo yong dan" and spicy red meat chicken
Fourth round : Fried Kuey Teow with some sausages and satay
Fifth round : "Ching Tong" Kuey teow
Sixth round : Honey&Butter waffle
Seventh round : Chocolate Ice Cream =D

Oh gosh.. I think I've been eating too much since last week.. After I had gathering with my high school friends.. some of them commented that I'm fat de.. Is that really true?? oh gosh.. I think I need to keep fit jorrrrr ><

Crowded with people, the manager said there are more than 1200 customer
Imagine their profit (Rm38 or Rm48 times 1200) rich lolz
Nice chandelier
Me, my sis, mom, Ms Dora and Ms Francis
Photo taken with my hp
First bowling vendor system in Malaysia!!
(change a lot compared to last time I went with Jimmy, eva and Judith)

Check out the Havana's Bar at tropicana..
(I love this place so much.. hope can bring some frenz here next time)

No comments: