Monday, October 8, 2007

Moody

Today after economics tutorials I went lunch with Catherine, Yi Hong and Peg-gy.. We discuss sooo many stuff today and even plan to have group study together.. sigh.. I kinda release my mood swing at them today.. sorry for that ya!! I've told them I'm coping badly with assignments and understanding of subjects now.. shockingly.. they agree with me too.. I thought I was the only one feeling this though.. Even Cat told me she couldn't really remember all the econs stuff.. same goes to me.. When Mr Andrew ask me question.. I can go blank in no time.. sigh.. why is this happening?? Am I really starting to slack??? Or Is it the subject is getting harder and harder?? I'm so doom now.. Should I double the effort?? or should I just cope whats going on now?? I find it very hard to cope up with everything now since after my mid semester.. Should I say the standard before mid semester is waaaaaaay to easy and it turns difficult straight after mid semester making everyone having problem to cope up with it?? maybe it is just me ba..

After discussing this stuff with them.. next topic.. people change.. hmmm... Catherine commented that someone changed a lot.. is that really true?? I'm not sure la.. my opinion yessss that person completely change.. BUT.. Peg-gy seems to ask back herself.. whether she is changing or not?? We all tried console her as that person seems to like abandon her after few months of best friend together.. I told her that actually not the people who change.. but actually the person is showing out their true colour that they have not shown all this while.. hmm.. many reason though.. Well Peg-gy.. don't worry too much la.. got Catherine got Yi Hong here ma.. second choice come find me lo.. hehe..

After that, I have to go because I have accounting class at 1p.m, stupid cash flow.. sooo hard to do.. After all my class end.. I decided to go library study study study after my disappointment.. I gain some understanding.. but not all though.. and that time only I feel that cash flow that we did today is darn simple.. after I look at the cash flow with depreciation and extra stuff.. I get so confused.. I gave up and planned to do tomorrow.. Around 6.40p.m. I went to eat dinner.. Pass through TBS and guess who I saw?? SI MUN again!! lolz.. why this few weeks I always see her wan?? She so cham.. waiting for her mother alone there.. So I just drop by there and teman her chat a while la.. she got class until 7p.m. lol.. but ended early..I went back to the library after dinner.. and went back around 9.55p.m. just before the library close @.@ late rite?? what to do.. I have to work darn hard now.. Just to cope up with everything.. sigh.. I just wish life could be slightly easier.. and please please.. no more sudden change of standard.. keep the flow... slow and steady =)

No comments: