Thursday, October 4, 2007

Ja Ju-On Part 2

Me, Jaye, Judith (Ja Ju-On)

Yesterday, around 3.30a.m. the organizer of the event (dunno whats his name de =P) and student advisor of the event officially launch the Debit and Credit Road.. There are total of 8 teams competing in this event.. It all started when it is about 3.40p.m. all the teams were given the first clue card, everyone rushed and open the clue card.. our first pit stop, we have to choose either Assets (Mental challenge) or Liabilities (Physical Challenge).. My team chose Assets, it leads us to the football field unfortunately we saw no one there and decided to change our mind to Liabilities.. There were 6 teams including us waiting to face off each other to complete the first challenge.. My team was the last to compete with Wei Hong's team.. Me and Jaye were blindfolded.. We have no choice but decided Jaye to carry my leg *pain* ouch.. I know I'm thin but I'm dam heavy wei =P Although we won that match against Wei Hong's team.. I got injuries!!! My arms, my legs and even my face haha.. It was fun though..

Then, we got the second clue card, all of us run to carefour.. We actually didn't follow the hint and didn't use the bridge, instead we ran accross the road.. Found that guy pretending reading a book (gosh.. your acting very lousy la.. can see through your trick) We are ordered to buy Vitagen and go back to him later.. Yet again.. We beat Wei Hong's team again (a team full of big guys) and got the third clue..

Next, our next destination is the Subang Lake!! All of us ran there.. however, on the way me and Jaye notice Judith was quite far behind us.. then we all waited for her and walk all the way to Subang Lake.. Dam.. Wei Hong's team overtake us nia.. Our third task is to throw a packet of water and have to capture it with a plastic bag.. I'm the thrower and Jaye and Ju is the picker.. Not easy though!! Jaye got wet cause she was hit by two packets of water =P soooo sorry Jaye ;-) Then, we got our next clue head towards to the other end of the lake to continue the third task.. 3 of us have to hold the string tied to a bottle with hole, we are not allow to touch the bottle.. we suppose to collect the water with that bottle and fill another big bottle with a ping pong ball inside.. We have to fill it full with water and let the ping pong ball flow out.. Judith was the one using the spoon to hold the dropped ping pong ball and walk all the way to the string there and all of us have to perform Limbo!! We got pass that and got our 4th clue..

Our fourth task.. to Asia Cafe!! On the way walking our from the park.. there goes Judith again..

Judith: I want water...
Me : (wanted to look back) but...
Jaye : Don't look back.. don't look back.. Don't care her..
Judith: Yerrr.. why both of you like that wan?? I want water!! I want water!!
Jaye : You want me to slap you now?? Always "ngong nyek ngong nyek"
Me&Jaye: Ngong nyek ngong nyek ngong nyek..
Judith: I really cannot tahan de.. I want water..

And finally we decided to give her some water to drink when we almost reach near Jaye's place.. There goes Judith again.. asking for water.. All the way I only hear to sentences.. one from Ju "I want water" and Jaye "Feel liek slapping you already" These two sentences are sooo repetitive lolz.. Then we saw another team nearby us and we decided to leave Ju alone and both of us run.. I think I kinda accidentally sprint lol.. and got my leg "chao gan" Lucky Wei Lun is there to help me.. William is there too.. Although they are there, they are not the person who in charge of this pit stop, later Ju and Jaye found that guy the other side of AC, I quickly approach them as soon as I recover.. Our task this time is to find the guy with the question, then we have to count the total of computer in the Internet Cafe and the total of pool table in AC.. All of us got the answer and went back to the guy in charge.. He asked us to add up everything and times with "an egg" the answer is zero lo.. I answered.. then we got our next clue..

5th task.. all the way back to TBS 8th floor this time.. We got a little curious why Mervin is following us.. Our task this time is too let Ju guess the word that we picked just now and me and Jaye have to act to let her guess out the word.. The word is Journal!! done!! next clue find the student advisor.. Thank goodness I know mervin.. He is just beside us and he asked us to go opposite main campus.. thanks to him.. we went the wrong way and the pit stop is actually in the main campus..

6th task.. we have to collect any yellow or red object around main campus to form a 2-3 meter line.. After we succeed, we got our next clue and the next destination is the market!!

Curious huh??? I reach there first and got a shock, we have to drink a cup of mix organic food?? with ginger, bitter curd, tomatoes and more vege.. I drank half of the cup and almost one to vomit nia.. Then we have to search red 15 red beans in a pail, full of not cooked chicken, WORMS!!!, green beans, liver of the chicken and intestine of the chicken.. Ju not afraid of it shockingly except when the worm move she stunned a little while hahaha..

And finally our last clue.. All the way back to TBS to finish the race!! All of us walk the way there la.. cause we know that 4th-8th place all same prizes.. and just not the last team to arrive, we already happy de.. we cross the finish line at 6 something.. took us about 2 hours to finish the whole race.. We are all so glad to finish the race.. I'm really happy with everyone, showing all the best we can.. Unfortunately, we got some complaints from the AJK saying that someone is not sporting and gentlemen.. They are soooo disappointed with that person.. All of them even discuss it in the "meeting" dinner.. I overheard also la.. hehe.. cause that time I need to bath at William's house.. I love this race very much, all the things we been through are soo memorable.. I've learn a lot from this race, teamwork, decision making and strategy planning are soooo important.. Well I'm really looking forward for more of these events in the future =)

"I really had a lot of fun with you.. We help and support each other and complete every tasks..
Its really really meaningful to me.. I hope the same goes to you too...
This event is the best moment in my life that I have ever experience so far..

I will always remember this moment that we are together..
How better it could be if the day just repeating like yesterday?" Loves *dream*

No comments: