Monday, October 15, 2007

Why parents are like that??

I saw my best buddy PM in msn just now "my dad said to me : being rude to you is my RIGHT" I sense some bad things happen obviously.. So I quickly ask him what has happened.. took him quite some time to reply me because he was doing his homework.. About 1 hour later only he replied me.. telling me everything.. and his father straight shut him by saying being rude to him is his right.. so he got soo hurt and telling his excuse him that he need to excuse off to his bedroom.. sigh.. Parents are always like that, aren't they?? They just fling out words that could hurt us a lot without them knowing sometimes.. but his is a bit different.. his father got a bit of concern about that getting to his room few times watching how he is doing.. and even ask him out to go coffee bean yam cha.. haha.. I'm glad your father did that unlike my father doesn't even care my feelings, doesn't care a single things I do.. Something bad happen yesterday between me and him and today, he act like no body business.. As usual I didn't care anything la.. this happen quite often.. I'm so used to it already although I'm hurt always but who cares.. only my mother cares sometimes..

Parents nowadays doesn't care about our feelings anymore.. I mean mostly la.. cause I've experienced it, my buddy experienced it too and even my cousin experienced it.. hmm.. they often say this thing "I'm paying for you everything, I'm feeding you, you don't know how to earn money yet.. so shuddap.." All 3 of us have the same opinion that why they born us if they are to act like that?? if they born us.. they should have the responsibility to feed us, care for us.. but not hurting us.. look at what my cousin turn too after this thing happen.. he just got so angry control by his dad.. so he go look for part time job often.. earning money.. and go back to economics theory.. when consumers have cash on hand they tend to spend all of them.. although there are option such as saving them.. my cousin smokes and even drinks a lot due to him going work and mixing with the wrong friends.. he even neglect our trip together with all relatives.. he got his car entered the factory because he involve with a very bad accident around 3a.m. he must be drunk so obvious..

Just when these parents would understand our feelings.. I was hoping one day.. just once.. that my father would care about me.. I even think things like.. If I died one day.. will he ever drop at least a drop of tears in front of my grave?? sigh.. I'm quite disappointed sometimes.. However, I have to be strong as well to overcome all these obstacles..

Lastly, Eu Juin, you can always PM me in msn lol.. thats what best buddy is for.. I'm glad to be your listener today.. don't think so much de k.. just another obstacles.. and Kah Jun.. please do change.. and be patient with your parents sometime.. sigh.. when we have any trips.. please go with us.. because family always come first.. =) It is very important for us to stay together always.. I really do hope we can always be together.. I don't want this bond to be separate between all of us.. I just don't want to see it happen just like what happen to my father's side family.. please change... =(

No comments: