Monday, October 15, 2007

Two days outing with relatives

Saturday

My second uncle's family came to look for us for lunch, we went to Taman Bukti Maluri for lunch, ate asam laksa, mee jawa, and famous tau fu fa.. =) Is been long I've never went there although I'm like staying so near that place.. When eating there, I saw a few friends passing by, hehe.. my ex-high school is just near there =) After lunch we went back to my house, my father just set up the new home theater system in the morning.. so we have decided to try out on a ghost movie.. Everyone was scared holding pillows as armor as usual hehe.. exclude me out because there is not enough pillow!!! By the way, only some parts is scary though, I think is because of the extreme sound effects.. Around 4.30p.m. my second uncle went back to Puchong with his wife to bath, then we met together at my uncle's place in One Utama..

After that, we went to eat our dinner, we went to Damansara Utama for the famous hokkien noodles, hokkien kuey teow, fried rice and roast ducks.. After finished our dinner, we went back to my uncle's place.. the adults were watching tv there and us playing maple and ps1.. too bad no ps2 there.. haha.. Until about 11p.m. my second uncle's family went back to puchong, this leave us with my uncle's family so we decided to have supper at Taman Tun Dr Ismail.. Went to mamak to have supper =P Just in time to watch the second half of England vs Estonia.. Gosh.. It was booooooring.. Just because they score 3-0 in first half, second half England play defend like mad.. they dun even attack @.@ All of us went back around 12a.m. hehe...

Sunday

I woke up at 10a.m. because I'm a pig and loves to sleep hehe.. There goes my mom nagging all of us to get ready for lunch with my relatives at my uncle's place.. She seems to be very angry at my sis and my father for delaying.. In the car.. something bad happen which I don't want to talk about it.. After we reach my uncle's place, my mom just walk pass everyone without saying a word to the kitchen to help prepare lunch.. haiz.. shame.. I'm so worried about her.. great.. thanks to my dad.. All of us had spaghetti for lunch while all the adults ate porridge for lunch haha.. After that, as usualy me and one of my cousin maple maple maple while the others playing ps1.. Meanwhile all of the adults except one of my auntie went to book restaurant for my grandpa birthday next week.. I think they booked more than 10 tables as usual.. every year we also will celebrate big big for my grandparents..

When they are on the way, they called us and get all of us to be ready once they are back.. We are all ready to go but went they came back.. all of them went for toilet break leaving all of us waiting for them lolz... Next off to Banting!!!

First, we visited a temple with really nice and relaxing view in Banting.. Apparently something really bad happen again.. which makes me soooo pissed off.. I really want to thank my grandparents and my mother for standing on my side.. thanks!! But I guess is my fault too.. I'm being too sensitive somehow..

Next, our next destination, Jugra Hill for the famous Beggar's chicken restaurant.. based on my auntie statement, we have not been here more than 10 years?? sad I couldn't remember anything about getting here except I remember eating beggar chicken at Ijok.. Is a really nice relaxing place.. in the jungle.. clear and clean environment.. fresh air.. Just love that place so much.. All of us really enjoy much being there.. Guess what?? We even met Auntie Susan (My mother's close friend) there.. the world is soooo small.. So we asked them to join in to our table too.. The food we ordered are

1. Sticky rice
2. Beggar Chicken
3. Beggar Ducks
4. Beggar Pig's Leg ( gosh.. the fats are soooooo disgusting!!!)
5. Fish (not sure what is it called)
6. Yau Mak
7. Yam Noodles

Around 8.30p.m. we finished our dinner, finished enjoying and all of us decided to go back home.. There goes the sad part.. the separate moment =( This day trip is full with happy and sad moments.. some disappointed moment.. guess the most important thing is we enjoy very much.. Well Kah Jun.. I'm really disappointed with you.. you should have join us rather than going for part time work.. sigh.. when will you ever stop drinking and smoking???

I took some snap shot.. there are listed below:

Me, Kah Mun, Kah Yuen, Kah Fai
Group photo with relatives.. my uncle wasn't there because
he needs to do his business in restroomGrandparents and all the grandchildren (Kah Jun excluded inside)Kah Mun knocking the bell while my father act strong lolz
My mom and my grandma praying


Beggar's Chicken Restaurant at Jugra Hill
MUD SKIPPER!!!
lol.. I'm busying preparing tools for dinnerThis is where all the chicken kept underneath the soil
Beggar Chicken =)

They even have a website http://www.stuif.com/beggarchicken.html
Call for reservation
03-31202515

No comments: