Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ja Ju-On Part 1

Today, Ju ju finally come out with a name for our Debit credit road group name.. Is Ja Ju-On!! Came from 3 of us punya name, Jaye(Ja) Judith(Ju) Leon (On).. Its weird but its farney!! ho ho.. After finishing everything, around 4.45p.m. I teman Jeff a while because his parents coming late to fetch him today.. When he was about to go back home, Si Mun eve drops our conversation.. I only notice that when Jeff went back and I turn around to wave him goodbye.. The first thing she stare at me a while and just "hmph!" me.. lol.. Sorry larrr about last minute asking to cancel the PASS session.. I can see she is quite piss off with the raya replacement class for us.. Giving her a hard time setting a good timetable for our Econs PASS session.. I tried comfort her a little and I hope it works..

Later on, Jaye and Judith came find me after finish their things.. We planned to walk around the whole Subang area to discover unknown places.. We start off planning and predicting where could all the possibility of those pit stop located and Judith came out with a plan.. go to Ground floor there.. curi the business booklet because there is a map of subang inside =) Judith then lead the way and took the booklet.. she tought of discussing in the ground floor office area.. We then ask her go further away la.. then she chose outside of tbs.. still we ask her go further and we decided to discuss at the place near club seven.. Then there goes our discussion for our strategy =)

We decided to walk to KTM place there first, bought 'apung balik' and then bought a bottle of 100plus from carefour.. then we walk all the way to the place opposite the lake of subang.. Analyzing how to walk over to the lake.. then we walk to SS14 wanted to know how many playgrounds are there.. guess what?? There are total of 8 playgrounds there and one of them is the pit stop.. gosh!! On the way discovering all the 8 playgrounds.. we decided to stop at the 4th playground.. Jaye and Judith said that they long time never play the swings de.. There goes *kiddo* of Jaye and Judith.. They played the swings.. I kinda secretly recorded it too but not decided to show it here la hahaha.. Later we went to check the 6th playground.. Jaye and Judith enjoy only.. running like small little kiddo ho ho ho.. I felt like doing it too but I didn't la.. *pai seh*

After discovering all 8 playgrounds.. we deciding where to eat dinner.. Jaye and Judith both almost fight..

Jaye : want me to slap you or not??
Judith: can see my slipper now?? I feel like taking out the slipper to slap you now..
(this two sentences, I can say I heard it more than 5 times already today.. both of them so cute lar =P)

Later, we finally made the decision to eat Bak Kut Teh in SS14.. Ju and Jaye chatting non stop only and I'm eating there quietly watching them talk talk talk.. helping them to finish up all the food too.. About 8p.m. we all walk back to Jaye's place.. oh gosh.. that time only I realized that I'm damn ate until dam full de.. So lazy to walk so far jor.. After sending Ju and Jaye home, I walked back to ADP library while waiting for my father.. We really had fun today.. like "sor kiap" only walking around subang like jakun =P hahaha.. I'm quite tired now.. Going to bed now de.. Wish us Ja Ju-On good luck for tomorrow Debit Credit race!! Hope we can win the race as well!!! Go GO Go!!! (to be continue...)

No comments: