Saturday, October 6, 2007

Friday!!

I had my newspaper quiz today at 2.30p.m. thanks to Jia Yuan for reminding me =P Almost all of my lecturers were there, Ms Saleena, Mr Andrew and Ms Sarah.. Thanks so much for the support and I'm deeply truly sorry that I disappoint you Ms Saleena.. sigh.. I ain't got much luck today.. I got a quite easy question for the first one.. Whats the first Hong Kong shopping complex in Malaysia?? I answer Pavallion, however.. is incorrect because it is not specific enough.. instead it should be Pavallion Kuala Lumpur.. gosh!!! All the lecturers whisper about my mistakes.. @.@ Then the second question I got is dam hard!!! Who is the new president of Japan?? what the heck?? as if la I memorize it.. and the last question is; In California, where is the Google headquarters located?? darn!! I only know it is in California, specifically I don't know.. and Ms Saleena got quite disappointed with me because she is my Business Computing lecturer lolz.. SOrry.. =( I got quite disappointed as well.. Why I couldn't get any entertainment or sports question?? darn!!! sometimes is just luck.. Like one guy there from 3.1 January intake.. his first question was what number should we dial for every emergency purpose.. so obvious newspaper front page state 999.. and his second question; The penang bridge was built on 1975, how old is the bridge now?? maths!!! 32 years lo.. That guy is dam lucky wei..

The first row of the left is my sit

The 3 finalist.. gosh.. lucky Zahra got in =)
Another view of final 3 contestant

At the end of the preliminary round, they announce that one guy from 3.1, a girl from diploma and the only sole survivor of march intake Zahra march into the final round.. however, everyone there ousted by the guy.. Can you guys imagine?? he answered correctly all 8 question and Zahra manage to answer 2 and the girl from diploma couldn't answer any of them.. Obviously the winner is that guy lo.. Nvm.. I'm happy enough that I've won two GSC free ticket!! wakaka!!

After finishing the quiz, I went home, oh gosh.. just because is friday, its soooo jam.. and I have to rush home today as I have dinner appointment with my high school friends.. When I reach home, immediately Eu Juin arrived in a blink of eye to fetch me out for dinner.. We went to meet up other friends in a restaurant name Milwaukee.. weird name huh?? Is mainly western food there.. When we are about to reach there, we couldn't find that place so chun xiong decided to came to lead the way there.. All of them, Choon Seng, Leslie, Chong You, Kean Loong all waiting for us to go there.. Suddenly, when we are having our dinner halfway.. that Shun Jie called lolz.. Chong You picked up the phone and replied he yam char with KL and CS.. thank goodness he is not stupid to mention our name or not he sure mad at us de.. hehe.. We don't want him to come because he is hmm.. one kind of people la.. lolz.. After the dinner we went back to Eu Juin's house and Chun Xiong fetched the others back home.. Yet again.. They still haven't change a bit.. still so ma fan.. don't want to go EJ's house to celebrate Yee Ven birthday..

On the way back, we dropped by at McDonalds' drive thru and bought 2 McFlurry Oreo.. before that we notice something different.. The McDonalds have intercom now.. quite high tech thing la.. me and EJ like sooo jakun didn't see this device before here lolz.. is new!!!

After that, we reach home and prepare the cake while waiting for Yee Ven the birthday boy and his gf Teck Shyen (turkey =P) and Wei Li to arrive.. As soon as turkey called us, we quickly light up all the candles and switch all the light in downstairs.. turkey close his eyes as we walk in and we sang a birthday song for him..

Green tea cake.. nice rite?? =)

Best friends.. all also prefects.. miss you guys!!
(from left : Wei Li, Eu Juin, Yee Ven, Teck Shyen, Me and Chun Xiong)

Lastly I wanna end by wishing Yee Ven again
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY KOAY YEE VEN!! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!
You are finally officially 18 and grown up liao..
now can go clubbing and do other stuff legally liao lu..
but make sure ask teck shyen first ya!! =P

Eu Juin, you have a safe trip back to Shanghai ya!! I'm sorry you came back this week, I only can teman you one time lol.. cause I'm really busy this week.. I guess you must be in the plane now la.. careful of typhoon!! Don't get hit by it ya!! =P Take CareZ!!

No comments: