Friday, October 12, 2007

Addicted to Maple

oh finally, my english assignment had hand up to lecturer.. two down.. and now left accounting II and BCP.. Today, I purposely come just to hand in my assignment and attend for PASS session.. Sad story we heard from Issac.. His car today kena break.. let people break his driver part's mirror.. Is sad to hear that.. I wonder which person sooooo free go do that.. we assume that guy stupid la.. cause he didn't steal anything worthwhile but that person stole the coin box in issac's car.. weird huh??? sometimes I wonder what these guys thinking in their mind.. nothing much have been done today except I finished revising economics and accounting II.. I did this to lessen my burden in one or two more weeks time..

Around 4.40p.m. I went back home and reached home about 6p.m. and there goes.. I played maple from 6 something till now man.. which is ermm.. 2.40a.m. @.@ looks like i'm addicted to it again.. well.. it fun though.. glad I made 3 new friends today from maple =) I met back Jaime Tan from Singapore in Maple, she didn't change much la.. still the same old self.. but dam she is level 86!!! Chief Bandit.. Ish!! I show you how am I gonna catch up to you soon Jaime.. watch out!! hehe.. currently playing new account in bootes.. Assasin lvl 27 =) up 5 level today.. I'm so satisfied.. gosh.. My eyes are closing now de.. have to go to bed now.. nitez everyone!!

No comments: