Monday, February 18, 2008

1st day of Orientation

Chinese New Year coming to an end. No more holidays. Time to start degree university life. I went Taylor's this morning to collect the letter, Michelle came too but hers wasn't ready yet. Then later we went Monash for orientation, we were late about 45 minutes. Auditorium was fulled so we got to go to another smaller auditorium. Listen to some general lectures and some intro from MUSA Monash University Student Association), had some activities as well. After that, meet up with Peg-gy and gang, she told me she reserved 2 places for us until the lectures ended. Sorry for the trouble ya, cause the student council people don't let us in de.. Thats all for the orientation.

Monash gave me a call around 5p.m. and informed me that I can collect the offer letter tomorrow. Woo hoo.. what a great news for me.. It was nerves cracker for me at first, I'm so worried that I won't be accepted. Phew.. nothing to worry anymore, I guess is time to work hard. Good luck to everyone who are in degree!!

No comments: