Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Poker!!!

Oh great.. Today is the only day that I had to go Monash just for accounting tutorial.. I reach Monash around 10.30am. Gosh I waited almost 3 hours just for that tutorial class!! But I'm glad I pass those time playing Texas HoldEm Poker in facebook =P hahaha.. It got me addicted!! Woo Hoo!! Peg-gy came around 11.30 I guess, but still I'm so addicted to Poker =P Then later around 12 only we went cafeteria together with her friend in cafeteria. Until then, I met a guy from Australia, just get to knew him randomly and his name is David. My first foreign friend hahaha..

After we had our lunch, we went to our first tutorial class! Intro to Accounting A!! by FS Lau!! At first we thought she would be a lady, in the end a man came in. Very cincai person looking man came in! I'm like are you in the wrong class?? but its not!! His our accounting tutor!! lol.. I'm glad that his class is not boring at all!! I quite enjoy his class today though..

Everyone went back home after class and I went to the library to play poker again =P Met Queenie and Ben there also, persuading them to join same class with me =P My timetable better than yours Queenie!!! My cousin Kah Jun came to fetch me after that, we went to T-Buns cafe.. We didn't finish a game of Dota because we play too violently and bad weather approached as well.. Their server fried I heard and air cond out of service with one strong thunder strike! Things gotten worst when my cousin drove me and Kah Fai to his house, on the way back we notice his car got SAMAN!! RM100!! for not paying for parking =.="

I had my dinner at their place and went back home after that.. Yet I start playing Poker again!! But this time Shee Yin is there ^_^ We played until so crazy argh! We didn't win!! I lost 2k+ and she lost 1.5k+ erk!! Maybe I'm bringing you back luck Shee Yin!! haha.. This girl that I met in maple, enjoyed maple so much last time with her.. She is from Singapore!! sigh!! Girl!! you get to enjoy F1 night race this year onwards!! how good!! I wish I'm there to watch it live =P I guess we are too old to play maple now rite?? Is time for poker!! =P What to say?? We've got great cards, winning cards but still there are people that are much luckier then us =( Awww.. Tomorrow we gonna go out there and win back our money ya!! Do your project lar!! Don't think about poker today liao! =P Maybe will go visit you if I have a chance to go Singapore to watch the F1 night race =)

2 comments:

Catherine said...

don play until sleep so late la..
after u cant study a...

Leon said...

sleeping early today de! don't worry =P