Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tuesday outing

Slept at 1a.m. before that night and woke up around 6am to sent my mom to office. I had breakfast with my mom in delifrance ^_^ Its been a while to have breakfast in delifrance, shockingly the manager auntie Francis still remember me.. She gave us a bad news that she will be transfer to Cheras Leisure Mall soon to replace another manager who quitted.. Man thats far, hope I can meet her again in future..

I left my mom's office around 9a.m. and went to Taylor's College to check whether my final transcript is out.. Well unfortunately is not out yet so I had to pass the letter from Monash to the exam unit so that they can give me a letter to Monash *Toublesome* When Peg-gy, Xinyi, Suzanne and Ken arrived, we head to Jeffrey house to "bai nin" Then Jeffrey showed us his new Nintendo DS.. I guess everyone there all addicted to it already =P

Jeff's Nintendo DS
Poor Suzanne who always complaint she had not enough meal

After that, we head over to the curve to have our lunch. Then we watched CJ7 at 3.50p.m. Well I would rate this show 5/10 also because I can't get the meaning of this show, no offense I guess the graphic are just too exaggerating.

CJ7

After the movie, De Yang came to sub me as I went to Sharon's house for visiting =) I took quite some time to go her house.. Thanks goodness I still remember where was it. We have not meet up for more than one year already I think haha.. right?? This girl getting more and more pretty every year haha.. and she said I'm growing taller and taller every year =P Its great to chat about the past again, those memories, sweet and sour, just so meaningful.. We also share our college experience with each other. Man this girl have not change at all except her physical appearance =P Gonna miss ya!!

Later I drove to one U to meet with them again, had our dinner at Vietnam Kitchen. Next location for visiting.. Peg-gy's house =) Too bad Ken couldn't join us.. Awww.. We started gamble as soon as we reached there. Unfortunately, it didn't last long because De Yang had to go back, his father had been calling him non stop and my mom calling me too and giving lam excuse to pull me back for the first time.. Sorry to Peg-gy, Suzanne and Xinyi that we can't stay long that day aiks.. thats all for the day =) ciaoz..

De Yeng swallowing the whole Tomato

No comments: