Sunday, February 3, 2008

Baby Tevez the Savior

Yesterday, I invited William to watch Man Utd vs Tottenham at AC.. I got there kinda late because the restaurant that me and my family having dinner was fully packed with people.. Therefore our food arrived late as well.. So sorry "sifu" There goes the match with Berbatov scoring the first goal in 21 st minutes..I think 6 yellow cards were issued to man utd player.. Quite disappointed with the referee actually.. After Tottenham bought defender Huton and Woodgate.. their defenses are superb.. I'm impressed with them.. thank goodness 93rd minute.. I told sifu.. this one last chance liao la.. if dun score man utd bye bye.. Nani crossed and Tevez tapped in the goal!! GOOOOOOOOOAL!!! Finally a goal for man utd.. thank goodness!! at least I won't sleep with a sad face la.. hahaha.. Sigh.. Man Utd must keep winning in order to take back the lead =( GO man utd!!! GO!!!!!

Berbatov
Baby Tevez hehe...

No comments: