Sunday, February 24, 2008

Saturday updates

It was another boring day, playing back Lord of the Rings the Third Age almost whole day again =P Besides that, I watched the Thomas Cup Asia qualifying round as Malaysia thrilled Thailand 3-0 with Lee Chong Wei won 21-11, 21-15 for the first match, Kien Keat-Boon Heong won 21-15, 21-16 and lastly it was nerve cracker moment as Wong Choong Han edged through Thai youngster Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk19-21, 21-15, 21-19.

My day getting better as we decided to eat "Bak Kut Teh" for dinner at Jalan Ipoh. Man I missed it soooo much, its the best "Bak Kut Teh" I've eaten so far and yea is much better than Klang "Bak Kut Teh". We went quite late and mostly of the foods were finish like all the "lou ju geok", "yau char guai" even they ran out of chicken feets. In the end we only have one bowl of mix pork "bak kut teh", a plate of vege, a bowl of "taufu pok" and a bowl of "lou ju sao yok". This shop had opened more than 20 years ago and still there are so many people, they open at 6p.m. but you need to go there early as one or two hours later, the food there quickly runs out.

Leng Kee Bak Kut Teh best!!!
Mix pork
"lou ju sao yok and taufu pok"

We went back home around 10p.m. and as usual play Dota and online until midnight. Chatting with Xinyi about Man Utd vs Newcastle match later around 1a.m. haha.. I finally found out that I can watch it live online, although I watch the first 20 minutes through the boring live commentary. So I would like to share with you guys with this two programs, Sopcast and TVU p2p sharing and live broadcast streaming software. I've tried Sopcast yesterday, not too bad watching from Fox Sports Channel, I think is a UK channel or USA, I'm not too sure but its really cool watching it from Malaysia. Today I'm gonna try TVU on Chelsea vs Tottenham. Will update to you guys later.

Sopcast
TVU

It was a thrilling match as Man Utd thrashed Newcastle 5-1. I predicted 3-1 haha.. They went too far =P It was Roo-Ron day again!! Fantastic performance by the duo. I guess Ferguson DO learn a lesson not to play Giggs and Scholes already as they are way too out of form now. I personally picked Rooney as man of the match who assisted one goal and scored twice, thats because of his unselfish behaviour, I thought at first his looking for a hat-trick but he unselfishly pass the ball to Saha and Saha scored and the last one to Nani who earned a corner later. It was a very impressive performance by Rooney and I hope he will keep up with this until the end of the season. Go Man Utd!!! 3 more points to take the lead again =)

The perfect duo: Rooney and Ronaldo



No comments: