Sunday, February 17, 2008

Updates

Friday

I went to Uncle Ho's place for pot luck with my family around 7p.m. Not many people attended, I guess is because it was a weekday and everyone still tired after came back from work. Anyhow got "ang pow" to take, it doesn't matter anymore.

Saturday

I went to Taylor's College in the morning, guess what?? The office was closed =( Then I went to Monash to double confirm with application and orientation timing and some stuffs.

After I got back home, me and my family went to my neighbour's place, Auntie Anne house for lunch, I ate tomyam Mee Hoon with rendang chicken and some yam cake.. After visiting them off to second pit stop, my mother's boss house, Uncle Wilson.

Reach Uncle Wilson's place around 3p.m. Met some of his friends too, Auntie Joyce, Uncle Wilson's wife still as sweet as last time.. Eeeek! She actually pull me to other Auntie and claim that I'm her boyfriend.. aiks.. Later, tasted some of Auntie Joyce's mother speciality, I ate one plate of Singapore Laksa and a plate of "Lum Mee" Its just taste sooooo delicious. Man, even my mother wanted to sponsor her model to open a shop just to sell some of her speciality.

Singapore Laksa
Lum Mee

3rd stop my father side grandmother's brother's daughter's place. It was my first time since I was born that I've visited them. Well my family visited them last year but I didn't join, I was busy though. Wow!! I met my cousin sister who was same age with me and she was taking Cambridge A' Levels at Taylor's. She is so pretty =P Didn't know I've such beautiful cousin hahaha.. I'm quite lucky cause met two "leng lui" another at Uncle Wilson's place =P

4th stop Uncle Steven's open house. There were some fireworks display, lion dance and also dam a lot of liquor to drink. I had red wine for first cup and wanted to refill. Unfortunately no more red wine left and I filled half cup of Black Label. My third half cup was Chivas Regal and finally my last cup Bailey lolz.. I sensed I was half drunk yesterday but its alright.. Once a while right..

Addiction LIQUOR!!!!

Last and final stop my neighbour's place Uncle Yik. Nothing much. Just sat there for half an hour then we ciaoz de. My dad couldn't drink the Chivas that his friend gave him and I ended up drinking for him. Great. My 5th cup. At that time I was sensing I'm floating already. Once I've reach home, I didn't change and straight fall of to bed and zzz...

Sunday

After a tiring day, now to continue the visiting plan again. We went to "Fei Kao Fu" place at Bandar Utama for visiting together with my relatives. Gamble a few round, too bad Kah Fai and Kah Jun can't make it because they working. Dam Kah Fai earning RM7 per hour at Courts Mammoth.. Better intro me also, need part time work badly, I wanna earn more $$$ After that, we had our lunch at PJ seafood restaurant at Tropicana. We had "Yee Sang" again, I'm sorry everyone that today I don't have the mood to eat, I didn't touch any meat today.. Shock?? Suddenly I'm vegetarian lol..

Quite cute la this Pumpkin

Then, my uncle fetched me back to my relative's place so I picked my car and went straight to One Utama old wing taxi stand. Very very sorry I was late today because I'm having lunch with my relatives. Very sorry especially to Peg-gy who waited me almost one hour. Very sorry!! >.< I led them to Suzanne's house. We just went there for gambling =P Me, Leon Teh, Yeh Seong and Kenneth gamble Mahjong. The rest Catherine, Yi Hong, De Yang, Peg-gy and Suzanne gambling black jack =P Stupid Leon, he pro Mahjong, won RM29 today as I only won RM6.60 playing for like 4 hours.. sigh.. So little =.=" Later I had to rush back for another open house, couldn't join the rest for dinner.

This time, it was Ms Teh's open house at Sierramas. (Should have visited Joey who stay there to get more ang pow haha) Met a lot of Belgium people there, quite fun to chat with them la. Met Ho Leong, my ex senior. Spend like 2 hours here, admiring the banglo, hoping one day we couldn't enjoy and relax staying a house like that haha.. We had to go back around 9.30p.m. cause my father was rushing for another meeting..
My mom stop me from this =(Coil Fishes

I guess I'm gonna stop here. Tomorrow had to attend Monash Orientation starting at 9.30a.m. ARgh!! Other people still having holidays and we had to start first.. Thats sad =( no more to enjoy.. time to work hard.. See you guys to those going to Monash!!

No comments: