Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Bluez

Just another holiday.. I've been playing this game Persona 3 almost 24 hours everyday haha.. Just wanna share this game to you guys who love RPG game.. btw.. is only for PS2 XD Thanks to Jeff who made me so addicted to this game.. haha.. too bad he can't play this game yet ho ho.. Jeff, this game is fantastic ya know.. too bad you haven't start.. I'm have way done =)

For more info.. visit... http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/persona3/review.html?tag=tabs;reviews

Persona 3

Below are some gameplay pictures:

Today I went yam cha with Eu Juin who just came back form China and Chun Xiong.. haha.. Had some great chat with them.. Darn.. I've been talking bad about Taylor's since Eu Juin asked me to explain about whats happening in Taylor's.. well well.. he too agreed that before you got in to college you will not notice its weakness after all.. but after you got in.. you'll feel that this college not too good after all.. Hmm.. I told him also that Taylor's is a good college.. I'm leaving cause I feel insecure thats all.. well.. good lecturers had been leaving one by one since 2005.. I'm just worried.. well 3 years time.. you will never know whats gonna happen in future.. might be good might be bad.. thats the strong reason why I don't want to stay (I told Eu Juin) haha.. he agreed with me too.. He also got some problems with Monash.. I hope he can join me there too ^_^

Around 10.20pm Chun Xiong gotta leave cause tomorrow he have to go school aiks.. sigh.. tomorrow my high school friends will have gathering at Damansara Palace restaurant.. haiz.. I couldn't join them cause I'm going back hometown.. I feel kinda sad I fail to join anyone outing this week.. what this means?? I'm pretty curious whats happening too.. Point 2 people ask me out on saturday, I couldn't join them because I have no transport.. Now my high school gathering.. I have transport but.. have to go back hometown.. sadnesssssss =( Why I felt thats something preventing me from joining others?? Weird feelings... I hope nothing bad gonna happen in future.. I'm just too worried.. and I couldn't sleep these days.. I just can't.. sigh.. I wish I know whats happening to me.. but ... ... ...

No comments: