Wednesday, February 20, 2008

3rd day of orientation

Had study skills today but I'm so lazy to go, I think only Cat, Bear and Pig went only. Went to uni around 11.30p.m. met Ben and Queenie, all of us activating the authcate account, sadly only me and Queenie had tons of problem activating it, I took more than half an hour to activate it kay. After that, curi some lunch, actually this lunch for those people who attended study skills only =P All of us went for course advising session later, had a big headache on how to arrange which subjects to take and stuffs. On the other hand, the timetable wasn't really convincing as not many place available left. Oh gosh.. I'm glad I'm almost done everything except for choosing the timetable and apply for exemptions for LAN subjects. Phew.. orientation only, I'm so busy, what about next week onwards?? I guess me schedule gonna be fill up soon =(

No comments: