Friday, February 29, 2008

Tiring day

The day classes from 9am to 5pm finally comes, my mom allowed me to drive to college today! I woke up darn early around 6am and had my breakfast and fetched my mother to her office in KL opposite KL tower. Then I used Federal Highway to Subang Jaya again, thank goodness I notice the traffic jam from far and just enough time for me to divert to NPE highway =) Man its 8am only!! yet It started to jam?? Darn! I reach college 30 minutes later, met Catherine who was looking for some movies =P (I noticed her new shoe that she cheated back =P) They have their breakfast after that, I ordered half boiled egg and a cup of teh tarik and joined them along.

We attended the Business economics and statistics (ETW) lecture at 9am. It was a disaster morning! The sound system go crazy out of sudden and it happened quite often as well until that technician fix it. However there are still some disturbance that really bothers off my mind! Yet again, today lecture was quite boooooooring!

After that, me and Ben went for our Economics class. Queenie ponteng again and this the only class that I've got separated with my gang =P On the way going to class, met Michelle Kuak who enjoyed after the lecture because she doesn't have any class later =( meanie! I bumped into the same lift with my cousin and found out that I'm same class with him! Oh gosh! On the way to the class, I bumped into Yun Mun's brother! My ex-senior in my high school! Oh my~~ So unexpected I'm in the same class with both of them =) Looking forward to work with you guys! both also my senior =.=

Economics class today was okay! but everyone seems soooo quiet there! So I kinda not being myself and heat things up =P phew.. Don't mind me ya! I had 30 minutes break to prepare for Management tutorial, I drank Mango Pearl Milk Tea and became MPSJ this time, finish some chicken for Ben that she couldn't finish. I followed Ben to tutorial room 6305 but I felt awkward suddenly that how come those pig, cat and bear are not here yet. Thank goodness that bear answer my phone and told me that our class at 6209 =( Soooo soooory Ben! We had a long ice breaking session and I actually get to know the whole class people =) Nice meeting you guys!! It was a fun session!! BUT!! We were also DUMPED with tons of works and assignments =( sigh...

Management tutorial FUN!/BAD! I had two hours break after the class, met Swee Guan studying at library! OMG!! that guy studying man!! First time =P I waited there for one hour, reading the fiction "Eragon" and met Cat and Bear at computer lab 9. I met Peg-gy at 1st floor too, she went pak toh with her boy boy. I played poker again with Shee Yin and Xinyi and Cat watching drama additively and Bear addicted to NBA also =P All of us finally decided to go for lunch around 2.30pm which left us 30 minutes to have our lunch. Poor us, the pig enjoying good food when we are not !!!

Went to ETW tutorial at computer lab 8, well it was fun! But I can hardly concentrate to her class. I think I'm over-tiredness! went over the limit already, I'm totally blur throughout the whole tutorial, lucky I've some IT base. After the tutorial, we went to book shop and thank you very very very much Pig!! for lending me $$$ to buy Management textbook so that I can read through whats going on to prepare for our presentation! Man I'm getting busy really soon! Gotta collect 11 articles and write a summary for each of them and those articles consist about 10 pages?? @.@ Now I understand how Ms Firdous handling her 48 articles for research for her Masters! Sigh.. Can't blog much.. Gotta sleep now! I'm darn tired de! Nitez all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have u try the online bookstore

www.Cocomartini.com

I get all my textbooks for this semester from this bookstore. All are brand new textbooks and half price discount textbooks and cheap textbooks.

Good luck and wish some help.

hehe ^_^

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new here, I came accross this website I find It amply helpful & it has helped me out a great deal. I should be able to give something back & support others like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Around