Friday, February 22, 2008

Last day of orientation

Early in the morning, I fetched my mother to office then I drove all the way to Monash using NPE highway due to the jam in Federal Highway. Once reached there only know that the English diagnostic test was canceled. I played games there until 11.30 then drove to Taylor's to collect transcript for my final result. After that, I had drove back to Monash again and took 2 hours to finish up my student id card. Damn it was long huh?? But not until I know that Benazir, my former classmate having a huge problem. She's having problem renewing her visa and seems like Monash will "try their best" to solve the problem and get her in asap or not she will have to join the July intake.

After that, I fetched Swee Guan to FTZ, he joined his friends Dotaing again, then I went to Sunway Piramid and met up with Carmen who just got back from Setiawan. Poor her, reached Piramid 1.30 and had to wait for me till 3 but Queenie longer la, had to wait them till 3.45p.m. We went to Fish Manhattan market for Lunch/Hi-tea then Quennie, Ben came with Boon Hua and Rachel, Yee Teng joined us later. Unfortunately, I can't stay long then travel to KL and fetched my mom back from work =( It was a real tiring day...

Lovely lunch in Fish Manhanttan market

Today it was my cousin Kah Mun birthday.. Happy 13th Birthday Kah Mun!! May all your wishes come true!! Brought him along with his brother Kah Fai to Ceneleisure.. Sadly Kah Jun watched Jumper already.. Guess who I met in Ceneleisure?? It was Miss Tang again!!! I always saw her around that area.. My former high school English teacher and she totally got a shocked how much I've changed.. To those who are from my school, Miss Tang pak toh wei!!! But I still wanna kepo whose the guy =P Anyhow, I would rate Jumper 7/10 nice storyline between the Jumpers and the Paladins but I think a better actor could replace the main character.. Me and my cousin suggested Matt Damon.. What about you guys?? The effects were superb!! Love it!! I wish I'm a Jumper too =P DREAM ON LEON... hahaha..

Jumper

No comments: