Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A day off

What a day off.. I actually slept at 12am yesterday and woke up at 1p.m. today.. I slept 13 hours!! OMG!! After that I had my lunch and watch Night in the Museum that I borrowed from library yesterday =P A comedy show indeed, I love it!! Its just so hilarious!

Around 3p.m. my sister came back, she came back with one of her friends. Then around 3.30p.m. 2 of her friends came, I'm just so curious whats happening as her tuition teacher came already. I just got so mad and called my mother to check whether she knew about this. She got mad at her too because she had tuition and she still bring her friends back, thats insane. After I called, I heard some gossips behind as my sister with those bitches gossiping behind me, don't test me man, I'm a good eve dropper. My mom called back and ask one of her friend to talk to her and my mother just bombarded her and all her friends decided to go back home. Now, my sister went to bathe and took 45 minutes to be ready and came down around 4.20p.m. Her tuition supposed to start at 3.30p.m. look what she's doing in her room @.@

Things gotten worst when her teacher actually spotted she hid a DVD, a stupid gay taiwan movie indeed!! in her English textbook!! Man those guys in that series DVD just look dam gay!! I just hate those people who are doing that, especially I'm former prefect, I just hate students who break rules and now seeing my sister did that. This is just so.. disgrace! Man!! A real disgrace!! Sometimes I'm so envy for my friends who are a prefect and their siblings too follow their good example. But what on earth is my sister doing?? She's going the other side of my example. Sometimes I really don't know what to do anymore!! Every time watching my mom nagging at her, advising her, and yet she still repeat the same mistake over and over again. Last time my mom ask me to show a good role model to my sister, I worked darn hard getting many achievements from school, and my sister followed my footstep to be a prefect during primary school. I thought that would secure a better behaviour for high school, in fact it didn't turn out good, I guess her friends are the main influence now.

Things gotten worst, my mom's friends, my neighbours' daugther, all reporting that she had been going out with 3 guy eating lunch outside the school. wtf?? who on earth is these guys taking my sister out from school. Geez.. After seeing my mom so disappointed during evening after those nagging and stuffs. I just don't know what to do anymore. I've tried to advise my sister when my parents not at home, siblings talk, well it didn't work actually.. Can see it so obvious when she talk to you without looking at you. Sigh.. I'm doing the soft way and my mom doing the hard way.. both too not working. Guess we can't do anything now and just let her be, hope she will fall down asap and realize all her mistakes before it is too late. hmm... a little advise from anyone??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

hey.. well, a lil advice here.. hmm.. u just have to keep talking to her.. talk to her nicely .. don't get impatient and all.. have to be patient.. well, other than talk, u can't do anything already.. just keep talking to her.. dont give up.. somehow, someday she will understand.. it might not be so soon.. but this kind of thing takes time.. =)

Jeffrey said...

Hmmm...probably you'll just have to put away the "brotherly" role awhile and just be a good listener, friend and advisor to her lah ! try to gain her trust slowly so that she will slowly open up to you whenever she has problems or tell you what is happening in her life right now, and then take it from there to advise her from whats right and whats err...not so right XD

I dunno how close are you to your sister lah, but I think being a role model through grades or being a prefect is not good enough..just build on a good relationship with her ba ! let her trust you, then only she will take heed at your advice !

Something like that lah XD Gambatte ! =)

devilish xinyi said...

maybe being a gud role model is just not enough.. speak softly to her, spend more time with her, maybe noe more about her frens.. if she's gud in primary school, i think she'll be ok in secondary school la.. everyone hv their own ε›ι€†ζ—ΆζœŸ so after a while she'll realize de.. at least she noe wat is gud n bad for her :) rebuilt ur relationship with her la so dat u wont regret next time..
i tell u dis based on my own experience haha..
anyway be patient..:)

Leon said...

thanks all! I'll try to do my best!