Tuesday, September 11, 2007

2 down, 3 to go

I had english test today, hoping that I won't screw the paper today.. Before the test, I receive two sms yesterday night but I slept early so today morning only received it.. It was from Josephine and Zhe Rei, my good good friend from my high school.. They know I had a bad bad day yesterday and they both accompany my last night until quite late and even boost my confident by sending sms to me.. I'm very happy and glad to have you two beside me whenever I'm down.. Thanks a lot really thanks a lot.. My mood became better when I actually didn't revise much today but joking the whole day together wtih Thiam Ping, Jessica, Nisha and Jeffrey.. My mood was totally pumped up thanks to them.. I asked them to come early tomorrow so we can discuss econs and Jess replied "if we come early, we will joke all the way till econs test" I had my english test later, I feel so glad that I did better for today's paper than yesterday.. well I hope I won't continue to screw up papers.. Up next economics!! Hope I can do well because thats my favourite subject =)

No comments: