Thursday, September 6, 2007

Whats going on??

People nowadays are so different compare to last time, maybe I'm the one who are thinking so much, maybe it is because of mid term exam starting tomorrow, maybe I'm the main cause of it where I screw something up during accounting tutorial.. well.. I really hope that people do not misunderstand my motif "screwing up" during accounting tutorial that day.. I just hope people would think the bright side where we can finish up everything fast so that we can concentrate to work on other things.. Sometimes is not that hard to accomplish something if we are commit to it and put a little efforts in it.. sometimes it is fun and challenging to do so.. I wish other some people would have the same thinking as mine too.. Which is most probably impossible..

Today, I went to the library after accounting PASS session, meet up someone and we group study together.. I really miss those time we are together having fun, sometimes I wish I could turn back to the time where I made my decision.. But I keep telling myself there is no use looking back anymore, don't waste time to look back but keep moving forward.. Seems not to work this time as I'm into thinking why like this why like that?? I felt sometimes you are treating me darn cold.. maybe I'm the one at fault making wrong decision choosing the other, I guess I really did much mistakes that destroy our friend relationship.. I'm sorry for making such mistakes, I really hope we can fix this problem as soon as possible.. I really feel sorry sometimes when you don't even look at me.. Well.. If you are thinking of going to Monash University next year.. I wish you all the best and good luck in everything you do!! Well.. I certainly hope that I won't distracted by this because I'll be having my mid term examination next week, I hope expressing everything out now really helps me a little, yet I couldn't feel any difference now.. anyhow.. got to sleep early as I'm really lack of sleep already.. good nitez everyone.. thankx for reading, feel free to drop some comments..

No comments: