Wednesday, September 26, 2007

BCP and Accounting II test

I woke up darn late today, didn't bath, skipped my breakfast and quickly rush to catch up Swee Guan's car.. Thank goodness he waited for me.. On the way to the college, I was studying in his car, weird that Jesse drove his car and Kay Yong can't stop singing in the car... ohhhhh goshh.. what a distraction.. Jesse decided to drop me first today because she wants Kay Yong to be late for exam *evil* BCP test started at 8.20a.m. today.. We had only 40 minutes to do it, different lecturer came to mark us today for the test.. Well.. is not too hard but quite disappointed didn't get full marks for that test.. No time for disappointment, went lunch with my classmates in Pomander and I quickly went to Mezzanine floor to study accounting II.. After that BCP class replacement is replaced today from 11-12 and I went for econs class from 12-1..

After the class, went straight to MPSJ hall for accounting II test.. As expected there is no more time to study anymore.. Well I dunno how I fair for the test.. But I made stupid mistake again, mistaken supplies as inventories.. oh gosh.. when can I stop making stupid mistakes??? @.@ I'm glad that all the exams is over.. but now.. due date of pile of assignments are approaching very quickly.. This is darn scary.. I guess I have to start to manage my time wisely.. No more games!! No more facebook!! hope can cope up without these distractions...

No comments: