Monday, September 10, 2007

Screwed Accounts Paper

Today I had my accounting II test, before that I keep warning myself not to worry about the financial statement part and I should be more aware of depreciation and doubtful debts parts because the style of question is unknown.. I got extremely nervous while entering the exam hall, crossing fingers that the question won't be hard.. When Ms Firdous gave us instruction to start and I start with the financial statement.. It was freaking tricky, I put up all my concentration to read the question carefully (applying Read The Bloody Question concept) Seems like I got away with all the traps set by Ms Firdous.. However, I took 35 minutes to do that financial statement and I left with 25 minutes for depreciation and doubtful debts.. I quickly rush doing my depreciation first, using the second page of balance sheet (darn.. I didn't flip the dam page, wasting all my time drawing journals and ledgers) Is quite easy I got to admit and it is also darn easy to be trapped. After that, I skipped the redo part and quickly finish the doubtful debts and 10 minutes left for me to redo the depreciation.. I copied everything from the second empty page to the formatted page and while I'm doing it, I wonders whether if I copied the wrong thing.. DARN!! I only found it out after the exam, eu gene came to me ask me whether did I calculate the total of vehicles or one??? I calculated one!!! because I didn't saw that dam word EACH!!!! gosh!!! I can't believe I made this silly mistake!! Can say I've lost 6 marks from there and probably more from doubtful debts.. sigh.. why do ms Firdous got to set soo many traps for us.. DArn! I stepped one of them!! sigh.. I couldn't forgive myself for doing such stupid mistake..

Sigh.. I'm sitting for English test tomorrow and I hope the most demanding ms Sarah could mark our paper linearly.. Good luck everyone for English test!!

No comments: