Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival!!

Is Mooncake and Lantern festival!!! Just before PASS session I was at the library.. Melinda calls Jaye and I picked up the call.. and guess what?? Eng Sim lost his car.. I got a shocked and ask Mel again whether he lost his card or car?? After confirming he lost his car, I quickly ran down and helped him.. He told us that he parked his car at B1 but seems like he couldn't find his car.. Jimmy and Eva were there to help too, so we asked Eng Sim did he check B2 of the Subang Square.. Hmm.. later he went to check B2.. guess what.. his car is there la.. is not lost!!! Later Me and Mel went back to the library since Mel didn't bring her notes or even do not have any notes for accounts.. Me, Jaye and Michelle lend part of our notes for her to photostat..

I went for Econs PASS session later from 3-4.. We discussed lecture 7 & 8.. During the class, my mom called and I thought should be an urgent call.. I picked up the call and went outside of the class..

Me : Hello
Mom : Who said tonight got dinner!!?? I called grandma and she said that she bought vegetarian for dinner!!
Me : But I heard Kah Jun (my cousin) said that we are having dinner at his house tonight..
Mom : No la!! Confirm we are not even going there tonight!!
Me : But you call Kah Jun first then only call back me again to confirm because my HP is running out of battery..
Mom : No need call!! Is confirm we are not going there tonight!! (scolding tone)
Me : Ok OK nvm.. I got class now.. bye.. (close the call quickly to avoid further arguements)

Sigh.. I'm so sad that my mom actually kinda get mad because of this small thing.. could it be metaphor?? I kinda became emooooo throughout the PASS session after the incident.. After PASS session I return back to the library to continue my studies.. Darn.. my HP totally run out of battery around 5p.m. gosh.. hate when this stupid thing happens.. So I have no choice to re-arrange my transport again.. I borrow Xing Yi's HP and called my cousin first whether he is free to have dinner with me or not and later I called my father to fetch me right after he had finish his appointment.. Thank goodness my plan B works smoothly.. I left the library at 7 with Melinda.. Great he use my notes to photostat again lol..

My father came later to pick me up from my college and dropped me at one U so I can have dinner with my cousin.. I went to find my cousin, Kah Jun working in Dragonfly.. We had cheap dinner outside one U (gosh.. I didn't know there is such cheap food outside) We had lots of conversation about our family and college stuff.. I'm glad that I can talk to him problems I'm having.. Later I stayed at Dragonfly until 10p.m. Chatted and chatted.. no customers also.. 10p.m. sharp we walk back to his house.. We got a shocked, laterns decorated around the house, everyone outside waiting for us.. the 15 of us, missing one that is my second uncle went oversea.. Sitting outside enjoying the view of the night, looking at the round moon and all of us chatted a while, while my younger cousin and my sister playing with candles.. I'm very happy and glad that we meet up together, reunion, enjoying happily during conversation, eating mooncakes, snacks, drinking tea.. look so tradition.. Love it soo much.. The feelings are indescribable, where I felt soo happy where we always can get along with each other and I always had the feelings that all my relatives are around me.. Really love you guys sooo much.. Our family's bond of love shall remain strong forever.. Thanks Kah Jun, I hope we can organize more of this event to gather all the 16 of us together especially to help the adult to get along well... HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL EVERYONE!!! ENJOY!!! (Sorry.. no photos.. I HP run out of battery at the wrong time.. could probably upload some photos later from my father's camera)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to getting more information about this topic, don't worry about negative opinions.