Monday, September 24, 2007

Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea

Yesterday night I went to Laundry at the curve with my cousin to watch the big match Manchester United vs Chelsea.. I reach there at 9.30p.m. after my dinner.. waited for my cousin until 10.00p.m. While waiting him, I was watching Newcastle vs West Ham United match.. Quite interesting.. But I can't wait for the big match to start.. I'm kinda impatient at that time.. Finally my cousin arrived at about 10.10p.m. and he ordered one jug of tiger beer.. Just before the match started, my father came followed by my mother and my sister.. gosh.. Me and my cousin assume that my sister broke the record as the first ever child who appear in the Laundry bar =P The match started and it was sooo exciting even in the start, Man utd had 2 great chance in the starting but they fail to finish it.. After that, Chelsea seems to take control until Mikel got a red card and Man Utd turn the table around with an injury time goal by Tevez and finish secure the win after Saha score the penalty kick.. woo hoo!!! we were so happy.. seems like everyone there are supporting Man Utd =) After that match, me and my cousin went back home.. geez.. his sooo drunk.. I think he alone drank one and a quater jug of tiger beer as I drank only 3 cups of tiger beer.. Well both of us reach home safely after all =) I'm gonna stop here.. going to sleep now as I have to go college tomorrow early in the morning =(

"Sometimes I hope I can express everything to you.. but it seems like things won't come out easily from my thought whenever I'm facing you.. sometimes I even gone blank.. sigh.. Maybe I'm too worried about how things going on.. Although this thing seems to be impossible yet I'll try to support you, help you the best I can.. As long as you are happy.. I will be glad and happy too"

No comments: