Thursday, September 20, 2007

One assignment down

Its been a while I've not update my blog.. This is due to economics assignment's deadline tomorrow and I'm way too addicted to facebook @.@ Nothing much had happen past few days except for getting some way bad result =( and rushing to finish up economics assignment.. Well, I've told myself there is no use looking back and regret on the silly mistakes that I've done last week, instead I should work harder to prevent the mistakes to occur again.. hope it works.. I gotten extra confused today on economics assignment because of some confusion for some of the stupid question.. yea.. got some help from sifusssss (William and Si Mun)

Well I guess I'm stopping here.. My group have much more problems now @.@ yea.. last minute again.. I guess tonight I will have to burn midnight oil again..

No comments: