Sunday, September 2, 2007

My Saturday and Sunday

It is finally Saturday and I got tons of tutorials to do but I didn't touch any of them oh noooo.. As I played the whole day, going out for dinner with my relatives again and two of my cousin came to overnight at my house.. I played ps2 with him until 1a.m. man!!

As for Sunday, I went breakfast with my relatives at mamak, after that I fetch my mom, my sis and my two cousin to my relatives' house at puchong.. Then we went to eat famous Puchong Yong Tau Fu near my relatives' house.. when we just went in the restaurant, raining started gosh.. it even rain at the table we are sitting @.@

The food we order, more than 100 pieces lo hehe..

After lunch we went back to my relatives' house and finally I get to watch Die Hard 4.0!!! hehe.. It is almost no difference from watching in the cinema cause my uncle have home theater system. The show was full of action, dam nice to watch, this show really recommended to watch although it is release long ago =) After that, we immediately went for dinner and yea we drove 5 cars there @.@ two of my uncle, my auntie, me and my father driving.. suppose to have another car wan but my other cousin couldn't make it because he is working @.@ Can't he stop work for once to eat with us lol.. Never mind, I forgive him this time cause he came for lunch we us hehe.. During the dinne, all of us wish good luck to Kah Mun (my cousin) and Karina (my sister) for their UPSR examination starting tomorrow.. Well I also hereby wish them again.. GOOD LUCK KAH MUN AND KARINA FOR UPSR EXAM!!! Make sure you guys score good result and make all of us proud.. and Grace don't forget your sushi king if my sister score straight As hehe..

from left, my aunt's car, my dad's car, my car and my uncle's car
(one more car is parked the other side)

No comments: