Saturday, September 29, 2007

Saturday

When I woke up in the morning today.. first thing I'm thinking is where to buy a PCI ethernet port for my new streamyx.. and finally I decided to go mid valley to hunt for PCI adapter card, a router and a RAM.. My family also went together with me, first I drove the car went out with my family looking for the sun newspaper.. however.. I failed to find any of them.. well I don't really care about the newspaper quiz anymore!! Just tembak only la haha.. Then I drove the car to Shell to pump petrol.. Stupid me, I get off the car and I forgot to open the petrol tank's cover.. got a little lecture from my dad.. Later, I put the pump properly de in the petrol tank and even my dad tighten it up.. Unfortunately, the pump bounce off out of sudden, spilling petrol all over the place, my father was the victim, the petrol hits his eyes.. aiks!! what a day!! I drove my family back later after the incident, my dad want to change his cloths.. There I noticed that the car break light wiring got problem.. The break light is on although I didn't step on the brake.. So me and my mom decided to sent the car to the workshop first while waiting for my father.. After that, my father came to fetch us and straight to Kepong Central.. hmm.. it was their ideas to sit KTM to Mid Valley (they gave excuse that they haven't sat KTM before @.@)

We reach Mid Valley after 20 minutes, went for lunch at Oasis food court.. Met my cousin there taking away foods.. he was transfered there from one u.. suppose we should have dinner together at night.. how sad he couldn't make it because he needs to close the shop.. Later, we went to hunt cheapest price of computer hardware.. and I'm quite satisfied as I bargain much today, successfully bought the PCI adapter card for RM 20 (suppose to be RM29) and a wireless router for RM199 (suppose to be RM249) I helped my father to save RM59 today =) My mom and sister then hunting for mobile phones for my mom.. I told her to buy nokia 6288 because of great features and it looks nice since my mother like slide HP.. that time I confess that I love that nokia 6288 too.. my mother then suggested to me if she bought this phone she will give it to me and I have to trade her with my sony ericsson k550i.. hmm what should I do??? I still haven't give my mother my answer as she gonna buy that HP next week.. hehe.. at least I still have time to decide...


Nokia 6288 OR

Sony Ericsson K550i

After everything done, we went to find my cousin who works in dragonfly near the bowling center and I noticed something interesting.. Its Bowling GloW in The DARK!!!! When there to "sam pat" a bit.. oh gosh.. I'm such a Jakun that time.. like didn't see before bowling in the dark.. well is true I haven't seen before.. hehe.. that Judith la.. give wrong info that day long time ago we went MV together.. went there and no bowling glow in the dark..

Bowling glow in the dark at Mid Valley

About 5p.m. we have done everything and decided to go back... waited for the train for 20 minutes (hope my parents regret sitting KTM hehe.. so no more next time!!) When I'm home, I quickly rush upstairs and fix the PCI adapter to my computer =) Everything is set up, now I have to wait another 2 days for the line to be activated..
PCI adapter
Wireless Router.. cool heh??

Meanwhile, my family getting ready for dinner, I went to bath quickly too, after everyone was done, we travel all the way down to breakfields for dinner with relatives.. Thanks to my auntie who treat us this dinner.. We order quite a lot of foods as shown (below in the pictures).. Everyone was satisfied with the dinner and my uncle even suggested going to Petaling Street.. Unfortunately, my grandma complaint that there very hot and crowded so plan canceled and everyone went back to my cousin house at one u..

The dishes we ordered

Yet another day I'm enjoying without doing anything, homework, assignment.. oh gosh.. guess I have to rush everything by tomorrow.. Oops!! today, later in the afternoon.. Is already 12 something now.. I guess I'm off to bed now.. ciaoz!!

No comments: