Saturday, September 1, 2007

Merdeka celebration with cousin

Yesterday was 31st August and it was 50th "Merdeka" (Independence) Day for Malaysia.. At 10a.m. my grandparents came to visit us and we went together for lunch at 12 something at Taman Desa Aman (Tai Ping Chun) After that, we went to Jusco to buy ingredient for BBQ.. woo hoo!! Is been long I never had BBQ at my house.. Around 7p.m. all my mother's relatives came to my house for the BBQ dinner and something stupid happen between my uncle and my cousin.. After we ready the BBQ food, my uncle ask his eldest son to call his brothers come down to eat, my cousin didn't really bother.. here is the conversation..

My Uncle : Jun call your brothers come down to eat
Kah Jun : Brother come down eat now (with soft voice and facing me), with evil laugh
My Uncle : OK nevermind, I will call them..

Phone dialing @.@ geez, he really calls them with handphone

My Uncle : Hello, Kah Fai we have ready some sausage for you all, will you all come down and eat now?
Kah Fai : Hello, erm.. Don't want de la.. I'm very full de..
My Uncle : Ok nvm.. ask your bother, kah yuen and karina they all to come down eat.
Kah Fai : orh.. everyone go down and eat sausage, dad I'm busy playing games now bye..
My Uncle : bye..

Swt.. Everyone there all stunned and laughing non stop lol..the difference is only upstairs and downstairs, why does he have to call his second son?? @.@ waste money only hahaha..


After my dinner, here goes the gambling session!! wakakka.. my father is the banker and we played black jack.. gosh.. I wonder whats up with yesterday.. maybe is ghost period.. my father dam dam lucky yesterday.. imagine last 3 match , the first he got 2,3,5,1, and a 10 which makes 3 cards of 21, dam he won triple. The second last, he got 8,2,2,3 and a 3 gosh.. he won double again.. and the last match I own self boomb with five cards =( just the last 3 game alone I lost 7bucks!! argh!! However it was fill with fun all the way, non stop laughter and screaming all the way hahaha.. really miss it sooo much..
all the pro player

My father won triple this match

My father again won double @.@

No comments: