Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rushing Assignments

Time flying so fast, I'm pretty worried on my assignment especially.. All of them almost due on the same date.. Therefore, I'm rushing my group members to finish things up fast.. Sorry for rushing.. Today, after my english support class, I planned to finish up my english project.. however things doesn't seems to work.. as jimmy got some important stuff to finish for two days.. so me and eva got to do the project alone.. we seperate out the work, getting all the references that we can get in the library... Since Eva don't have the mood to do it, she went home after getting all the reference books she needs.. I also went back home after a moment and I bought 4 new ps2 games for RM10.. gosh.. it is soooo cheap =)

After I went back I'm soooo happy that I finally have streamyx!!! lol.. I'm so outdated rite?? and I also got a shock when I saw the new home theater system bought by my father.. hmm.. I already have one.. but whats with the new wan?? lol.. I guess my father wants to boom boom bang the whole house =P

My new streamyx!!
Home theater system =)

After that, I couldn't resist anymore, quickly fix up streamyx and install it.. after I've done everything.. I realized that my computer is a clone and it does not have any slot for the telephone line!!! O M G!!! I wasted sooo much time to fix up everything but in the end is worthless.. got quite disappointed with that.. I guess I have to look for another modem which connects to the computer with DSL cable but not telephone line.. Forget the incident and I went to eat my dinner.. Next, I started doing my English assignment.. thank goodness I need not crack my head anymore.. except for those stupid referencing need in-text.. can't we just finish up the assignment without referencing in-text??? Well I didn't even finish it halfway I guess because of those 4 games that I bought really distracting me lol.. I couldn't resist it and I played my ps2 until 1a.m. @.@ hmm.. I guess I should stop here now and get some sleep or not i'll be like a dead man again next day.. nitez everyone!!

"I guess this time I'm really serious about it.. Its been a very long time I've never felt like this before since high school for once I guess.. This the second time that I felt it so strong.. Hmm.. I guess I shouldn't hope for more as it might leads to higher disappointment.."

No comments: