Wednesday, September 5, 2007

zZzzZzz

In the morning once I enter e-excess3, looking at people doing accounts report, I wanted to continue too BUT goodness me!! I left my pendrive at home!! I end up calling my father, asking him to sent the file over to me.. thank goodness he is at home.. or not I'll be dead meat by today.. I had BCP test this morning also.. darn.. two answer I know was correct but I changed it because influenced by the people beside me.. @.@ Quite busy during BCP helping up Myera and Alicia and over and over again, I don't mind helping and really thanks for appreciate it =D After that, I went rush to finish up my accounting report, gosh.. I skipped lunch again.. I bought chocolates bar to fill up my stomach..

Had economics tutorial, Yukiko, Jaye, Kim Woon, and Melinda presented today, and Mr Andrew got kinda pissed off today.. haiz.. Later, I went to accounting lecture, today's lecture is quite understandable, except for the last few parts which I almost fell asleep, my soul kinda leave me and come back to me every few minutes, I dunno why I can't concentrate the last few parts of the lecture and yea.. Ms Firdous got pissed off too.. hmm.. I wonder why lecturer pissed off so easily nowadays..

I went back straight home after the lecture, couldn't stay back to study because I didn't bring my dam student ID @.@ I took KTM train and leave Suabng Jaya at 3 with Chun Kit to KL central, I reach KL central at 3.30p.m. and waited for the train till 4p.m. Then one girl make an announcement that the train engine failure and need to wait another 30 minutes @.@ I got fed up and sat putra LRT to Kelana Jaya.. I reached Kelana Jaya station at 4.20 and waited for the U49 Rapid KL bus till 4.55p.m.!!! Then I reached One Utama at 5.10p.m, I went for shopping a little while since the U86 bus haven't arrive, I left One U at 540p.m, I climb the mountain and cross the ocean and I finally reach home at 6p.m.!!! oh gosh.. I told my mother about this and she still can joke that I can use these 3 hours to travel back to Taiping.. Just to go back home, I travel North, South, East, West @.@

No comments: